Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Instant Pot Detox and Weightloss Cabbage Soup


Once I tried this cabbage soup recipe, I tossed out the one I'd used for almost 40 years!  Flavorful and low in calories (107 per large serving), you can use this recipe for the infamous cabbage soup diet, to detox, or to substitute for a few meals to help speed weight loss.




Instant Pot Detox and Weightloss Cabbage Soup

Yield:  6 servings
Approximate Total Time:  1 hour 
Electric Pressure Cooker Size:  6 quarts

Adventures of a Nurse features some really good recipes...and this is one of them!  😀

Instant Pot Detox and Weightloss Cabbage Soup 101:

*I chop the onion and slice the carrots and celery into bite-size pieces. I chop the cabbage into smaller pieces than is called for in the recipe, as I like cabbage more tender, and larger pieces will be firmer.

*I use regular chicken broth--not low sodium.

Click here to print!


No comments:

Post a Comment